Note - Board is ‘view-only’ due to my free-Miro license, give me a follow on LinkedIn and request access if you want to duplicate this board. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Why do this workshop?
A Retrospective is a ceremony held at the end of each iteration in an agile project. The general purpose is to allow the team, as a group, to evaluate its past working cycle. In addition, it's an important moment to gather feedback on what went well and what did not.
How to run this workshop?
1. Energiser; Ponyo’s Ramen
- Participants pick their ingredients from from the pantry at the bottom by dragging or copy/pasting everything they like.
- They choose a ramen bowl, add their name below and place their ingredients in their plate.
- Once everyone is ready, participants share with the group what they chose and why.
2. Generate Insights; Finding Nemo
- Participants add as many ideas, challenges or opportunities next to the visual prompts which covers areas such as health, processes, kudos and marginal gains.
- One idea per post-it, as many as they can think of across the 5 questions to spark inspiration.
3. Dot Voting; SpongeBob Sqaurepants
- 🗳️ Instruct participants on the voting rules:
- Each participant is entitled to five votes (each vote will be represented by a dot on the sticky note).
- Participants can place more than one vote on a card.
“Please, vote on the items that you want to debate. The items with most votes will be picked up first.”
Discuss the highest rated topics and capture experiments and key take-always.
4, Rate the retro; Ariel
Hover your cursor over the three visual prompts, to determine how successful the session was.