An aligned team is a team that aspires to:
- achieve the same vision and purpose,
- understand each others roles and responsibilities,
- understand the goals and priorities,
- understand strengths and weaknesses,
- share the risks,
- approach problems and conflict in an open constructive manner.
You can use this canvas before any new project or new team formations in order to get on the same page as a team in an transparent and equal manner. You can choose on which topics you have to align.
Psychologist, workshopper, Scrum Master and self-management expert.