Why do this workshop?
The Super MIRiO Workshop not only enables the team to get energized before the workshop but also get to learn how to use Butter
(A Virtual Workshop Tool) and Miro at the same time. The participants of the workshop will learn the basic control of Butter and Miro while playing with the elements on the board.
Facilitators of this workshop could also adjust the instructions to fit the contexts and the tools that the participants are using!
How to run this workshop?
- Ask Participants to pick a character from the left and place it in the Rectangle before the starting line.
- Control the character with the ARROW KEY (No Shift/Mouse)
- Participants MUST NOT touch the border
- Participants MUST NOT overlap with others
- Participants MUST Have Fun
- The winners of the race would be honored by placing their characters on the podium
- The facilitator can ask the winners the following questions:
- Why do you think you won the game?
- What do you think could be improved?
Asking these questions allow the participants to settle down their excitement and be prepared for the upcoming workshop.