Why do this workshop?
This is a simple retrospective framework in which people can get their point across.
How to run this workshop?
- Introduce the retrospective and remind teams of the Prime Directive.
- Ask the team to write their sticky notes in private for all categories (10 minutes).
- Reveal all the sticky notes and start to group similar themes together. Discuss and ask people to explain their sticky note if needed (15 minutes).
- Hold a voting round to identify the priority topics (5 minutes).
- Ask the team to brainstorm solutions and actions for the top-voted topics (10 minutes)
- Hold one last voting round to decide up to three actions. Assign an owner to each action (10 minutes)
- Hold a closing activity or finish the retro.