You are never alone while working in a team.
When to use Chalet Alone icebreaker?
This icebreaker is perfect to use to
- warm-up your team before a brainstorming/ideation session
- switch on problem-solving mood
- generate more interaction between old/new teammates
- enhance team building
- discover and appropriate new (Miro) workspace
How does Chalet Alone icebreaker work?
(you must have already seen “Home Alone” before you start)
- Begin your session by announcing that the parents have forgotten Kevin at home, again, so he cannot ski with them.
- Ask them to find a key from the chalet to help Kevin escape.
- For this, participants have to put together the pieces of the key. Do not forget to use a timer to put some pressure and motivate your team. If they are entirely lost, let them use a clue.