Why do this workshop?
a technique for identifying things as positive, negative, or having potential.
10- 30 minutes
How to run this workshop?
- Identify a subject
- Assemble the team
- Explain the topic and the color key.
- Rose = Pink (indicates things that are positive).
- Thorn = Blue (indicates things that are negative).
- Bud = Green (indicates things that have potential).
Remind good practices :
- Tell participants to write multiple items per color.
- Instruct each person to generate many data points.