Why do this workshop?
Creative Decision Jams like the traditional LDJ help teams align, frame problems and turn them into possibility. This template uses the landscape as graphic metaphor to facilitate our journey toward alignment. In addition, it includes a creative call to action to change our world. It also includes an impact an interest matrix related to our body to help people more easily find where their interest lies.
How to run this workshop?
- Host Introductions
- IceBreaker of your choice
- Host Inspiration/Decider/Speaker
- Mapping the Landscape:
- Ideate what is emerging on the horizon of your challenge, affinity diagram and vote
- What is not working? Ideate, affinity diagram and vote. move to next area
- How Might We reframe possibility? Ideate, affinity diagram and vote. move to next area
- Idea Generation: Ideate, affinity diagram and vote. move to next area
- Impact Interest/Results take the top ideas and find the interest and impact
- Reflect All Panelists
- Next Steps