Why do this workshop?
A popular retrospective template. This format gives people an opportunity to express themselves through a range of categories.
How to run this workshop?
Time needed: 60 minutes
Run this exercise similarly to most retrospectives:
- Ideate - ask people to write their sticky notes for each category - 10 minutes
- Share and present their points - 20 minutes
- Identify patterns and group similar sticky notes - 10 minutes
- Vote on the most important issues - 5 minutes
- As a team, decide what actions to take for the top 3 voted issues. - 15 minutes
Tip: start this retro with a tongue-twisting Ice Breaker - get everyone to say the categories as quickly as they can four times: "Liked-Lacked-Learned-Longed For!"